Community Relations & Operations Game Day Interns will work all Chicago Sky 2017 home games and assist with implementation of all game day activities at Allstate Arena. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: set-up/tear down of concourse, 50/50 raffle, supervising mascot, pre-game/post-game events, and on court promotions.
Interns may be asked to help work other community events if available throughout the season.
Criteria & Qualifications:
· Outgoing and enthusiastic, not afraid to approach the public
· Able to deal with internal and external clients in a professional manner
· Highly motivated; demonstrates initiative and independent problem solving
· Demonstrated strength in communication
· Extremely organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to perform and deliver within tight timelines
· Strong ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for working in sports.
· Live in Chicagoland Area
· Reliable Transportation
· Required to work Chicago Sky Events / Games (nights and weekends may apply)
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Operations & Marketing and associated staff and is an unpaid, part time internship. Candidates should be local to Chicago or be willing to relocate at their own expense. Must have access to own transportation.