Summary: The individual in this position will play a key role in establishing dynamic relationships with our Suite and Premium Services clientele, support the sales staff in their marketing/activation needs and be instrumental in building a long-term renewal strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building/maintaining the Premium Services department consisting of all Suite, Loft and Balcony Box Seating
- Instrumental in hiring, training, and leading future service representatives on the Premium service team.
- Establish relationships with annual lease clients, communicating on a consistent basis while providing unique experiences, and having all activities documented in CRM.
- Provide exemplary service to single event Suite rental buyers, while creating unique experiences, maximizing available assets and proactively preparing for their event.
- Act as point of contact at games, concerts and events for Suite and Premium seating clientele. Visit Suite and Premium seating clients at the beginning of event to ensure the experience is being executed properly. Handle any issues that arise on the Premium level and provide a recap following each event.
- Provide support and assistance to the sales staff while maintaining our entire Suite and Premium business.
- Plans and supervises all special events as part of the overall Suite and Premium benefit strategy.
- Act as liaison with 3rd party organizations to maximize efficiencies and elevate customer service.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on business management, sports management, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales/service role with a focus on building relationships and renewing existing clients, preferably within the sports and entertainment industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and organizational ability.
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information is required.
- Ability to work simultaneously with a broad variety of vested interest groups and to foster a cooperative environment.
- Ability to anticipate problems and implement immediate corrective action.
- Ability to perform effectively under significant pressure typically associated with meeting the demands and timetables of the entertainment industry.
- Strong orientation towards hospitality/customer service for the meeting and entertainment industry.
- Effective supervisory skills. Ability to deal effectively with human resource and personnel problems; to deal constructively with conflict; to motivate, provide counsel and execute applicable solutions.
- Must be proficient in Archtics, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proven time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Service Orientation – Committed to providing world-class service to internal and external customers. Dedicated to creating WOW! moments by exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Acts with customers in mind and establishes effective relations with customers and co-workers. Works collaboratively with others to accomplish objectives. Generates solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Contributes to team synergy by working as a productive member of the team and demonstrating respect, trust and confidence.
- Achieves Excellent Results – Completes tasks at a high level, reflecting quality and attention to detail at every stage – from inception, to planning, to execution. Anticipates problems and opportunities; takes initiative in determining what needs to be done; follows through to completion. Demonstrates the value of innovation through creative problem-solving and innovative thinking. Understands and demonstrates commitment to the principle that WOW! is the Only Standard.
- Business Professionalism – Demonstrates the value of integrity by behaving in accordance with the highest standards of honesty, truthfulness, ethics and fair dealing. Demonstrates the appropriate level of proficiency in the principles and practices of one’s positions and department. Demonstrates the technical and analytical expertise needed to excel in the job. Exhibits strong decision making skills.
Adaptability and Openness – Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment. Identifies problems, practices good judgment, and confers with appropriate teammates, if necessary, to resolve them. Open to changes and new innovations and works to ensure the success of such changes and innovations. Eagerness to break new ground and pursue continuous improvement