As a member of the Northern Arizona Suns(NAZ) Sales team, you are responsible for generating new business revenue through full memberships, partial plans, group tickets and premium inventory via phone, face to face presentations and networking events.
Primary (Essential) Duties
• Meet or exceed daily call (minimum 60) and appointment expectations
• Meet or exceed yearly sales goals
• Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities
• Effectively execute sales campaigns and training set forth
• Efficiently manage workday as determined by Management
• Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects with our CRM system
• Assist customer service efforts during renewal campaigns
• Maintain and grow industry standard sales skill
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Ability to work as a team player
• Proficient in basic computer software programs
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to present sales material to large groups and clients
• Bilingual/Spanish strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Previous Sports Experience a plus
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, some holidays and some overtime on game days.
- Traditional hours to be expected with occasional evenings and weekends on non-game days.
- Ability to attend all home games
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Northern Arizona Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer