Responsible for generating revenue through the selling of ticket packages, including group tickets, season tickets, mini plans and premium inventory via face to face presentations, phone calls, sales tables, and networking events. Core to this role is the ability to prospect, sell and service numerous group ticket accounts and manage many different group sales initiatives at once. Champion the company's Mission and Vision, and model the company Values.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect the moral, legal and financial assets at the Larry H Miller Group of Companies.
- Continually teach associates new and better ways of doing business with an emphasis on STEWARDSHIP, ACCOUNTABILITY, LEADERSHIP and GUEST SERVICE.
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed daily appointment and call expectations
- Meet or exceed yearly sales goals
- Effectively execute sales campaigns and training set forth
- Efficiently manage workday as determined by Management
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects in our CRM and ticketing systems
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain and grow industry standard sales skills
- Perform game-day responsibilities, including entertaining clients and fulfilling commitments
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and personable attitude
- Strong organizational and communication skills including verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Proven track record of 1-2 years of high level sales success
- Punctual, groomed and dressed for a professional environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work all home games and work irregular hours (evenings, weekends, holidays) as required
- Proficient in basic computer software programs
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Polished presentation skills with the ability to communicate with large groups and clients
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Exposed to intermittent walking, standing, twisting
- Exposed to intermittent bending, squatting, kneeling and climbing stairs
- Must be able to work in outside conditions, including snow, rain, wind and heat.
- Must be able to communicate in English
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Customer Service--the individual understands his/her role in providing service.
- Oral Communication--the individual clearly identifies and expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.