The Fan Relations Department is dedicated to providing world-class customer service and delivering unique experiences and benefits to Utah Jazz Season Ticket Members. The Fan Relations Account Executive position contributes to that departmental goal and provides a tremendous opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced sports and entertainment environment. This position is responsible for managing, servicing, and building lasting relationships with a portfolio of Jazz season ticket members. In addition to daily operations, other responsibilities include maximizing season ticket renewals and sales, the planning and execution of member events, and continuously improving the season ticket membership experience.
- Provide exceptional customer care and grow mutually beneficial client relationships by servicing inbound calls, making outbound calls, attending face-to-face meetings, conducting in-arena tours, sending emails and letters, performing seat visits, hosting member events, and other innovative means.
- Utilize CRM management system to track and report all aspects of the account (progress of relationship, client's needs, sales opportunities, etc.)
- Create memorable, customized experiences for season ticket members while working during regular business hours, at Utah Jazz home games (up to 44 games plus playoffs), and during exclusive member events.
- Maximize revenues through client renewals, seat upgrades, additional ticket sales, and add-on purchases.
- Reach or exceed outreach, renewal and new sales goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be a student, be a teacher, be a leader.
- Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful.
- Demonstrate world-class customer service and if you don't directly interact with the customer, support those that do.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well being of the company.
- Exemplify the Larry H. Miller Group of Company values.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working in a customer service or hospitality related role.
- Experience in sales and client retention is desired.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude while potentially working long hours, nights weekends, holidays, and in stressful situations.
- Must be a positive team player who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, honest, innovative, flexible, energetic, outgoing and resilient.
- Willingness to champion the company's mission, values, and vision including "Being the best place in town to work and the best place in town to do business."
- This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
- High levels of stress may be associated with this position.
- This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
- Exposed to continuous walking, standing, twisting, intermittent bending and climbing stairs.
- Must be able to work in outside conditions including snow, rain, wind and heat.
- The person must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and LHMSE reserves the right to do so at any time. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.