This program provides part-time seasonal opportunities for interested individuals to assist our Team with marketing events and activities and gain exposure to sports industry event planning and execution.
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork
- Assist the Events and Promotions Department with Rockets game day activities and set up of the concourse and fan interactive elements
- Assist in execution of the Rockets Corporate, Community, Ticket Sales and Marketing Events and Promotions
- Assist in execution of outside events at city festivals, trade shows, community outreach and other public events
- Periodically assist Events and Promotions Department with office work
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be available to work all Rockets home games during the 2017-2018 season
- Must be available for at least 20 hours a week
- Good interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
Highly motivated and dependable Individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer