Description of the Position: The Miami HEAT is seeking an experienced Culinary Marketing Manager to join our team and develop marketing strategies surrounding the various food and beverage options at AmericanAirlines Arena, including 601 - our newest waterfront restaurant and event space. This position is responsible for developing marketing plans to drive traffic to 601 on Miami HEAT games and Arena event days. The Culinary Marketing Manager will work closely with the Miami HEAT marketing team to execute marketing campaigns and communications via the various HEAT and arena digital audiences. The individual should have experience using data and analytics to drive F&B revenue. The position will also be responsible for outsourcing local culinary and mixology initiatives to further enrich the F&B experience at AmericanAirlines Arena. The Culinary Marketing Manager must be well versed in local and global cuisine trends.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop marketing plans to drive traffic to 601 on Miami HEAT games and Arena event days.
- Utilize data provided by our Business Intelligence department to identify and drive concession revenue opportunities.
- Work closely with various departments within Miami HEAT marketing department and with Levy management to execute marketing campaigns.
- Develops and manages annual marketing event planner and calendar
- Manage marketing budget.
- ROI analysis for all F&B marketing initiatives.
- Identifies innovations and trends within the local and global culinary landscape.
- Communicate marketing plans and activities with operators.
- Create and Implement annual marketing strategies as it pertains to arena F&B goals and deliverables to achieve financial and brand success; effective strategies to address the 5 P’s of marketing (product/packaging, Pipeline, Promotion, People and Price.
- Support and assist with new revenue opportunities by collaborating and developing marketing strategies for our partners, including, but not limited to Levy, Hyde, and 601.
- Develop F&B content for strategic placement on the Arena/HEAT digital & social platforms to create Brand awareness to assist with increasing revenue of all arena entities and outlets.
- Provide content and strategy for Heat/Arena websites, App, and social media platforms.
- Attend key operational meetings to ensure alignment with all necessary parties.
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by management to support the organization.
Four-year Degree College or University. A minimum of two years experience in Food and Beverage marketing and/or promotions. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP