Timeframe: September 2017 - May 2018 (25 hours a week)
Wage: $10.50/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be considered.
The primary focus of this internship is to support and assist in the financial operations of our organization. The Accounting Intern will assist with accounting projects, data entry, processing payables, coding expenses, annual financial audit preparation and preparing financial reports, as well as any other tasks that contribute to the efficiencies of our business.
• Current college students enrolled in a four-year college program. Must be in a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student, preferably majoring in Accounting or Sports Management, or related field.
• Previous work experience in accounting is preferred
• Basic accounting knowledge. Understanding of debits and credits, journal entries, adjusting entries
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• If hired, must be able to present evidence of U.S. citizenship or proof of your legal right to live and work in the United States.