Timeframe: September 2017 - May 2018
Summary: These interns will support the Entertainment department in a variety of ways including editing, shooting, graphics and game day support in the control room.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Ability to shoot video on SLR and other cameras
• Edit video packages on Premier Editing System.?
• Do basic graphics on Photo Shop and After Effects (other GFX experience a bonus)
• Capture and upload to You Tube and various other website and social media platforms.
• An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.?
• Proficient with Adobe Premier, Photoshop, After Effects?
• Must be a friendly, professional, personable, and outgoing individual.?
• Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.?
• Moderate Basketball IQ.?
• Camera familiarity (DSLR, P2).?
• Works well under pressure and delivers projects on tight deadlines