DO YOU WANT TO CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN?
In any industry, you’ll find professionals who are content with camping at a certain level of development. You’ll also find a rare breed that are never content and look to continually learn and grow. At the Pacers, we pride ourselves on seeking out “climbers” to be a part of our team.
Specifically, we’re looking for all-stars that are looking to become Hall of Famers. We are hiring in our tickets sales department right now! If you want to be the best, the Pacers are the team for you.
TRAIN LIKE A CHAMPION
The Pacers believe in constant improvement. We believe in training, training and more training! Our leadership team will be working with you every step of the way to ensure you become a superstar!
You’ll be coached by a leadership team that has a combined 30+ years of sports sales and management experience. They’ll be your Coaching Staff that is on the ground with you on sales calls, meetings and providing dedicated individual/team training sessions. Additionally, you’ll have support from an experienced and accomplished senior leadership team including a Sports Business Journal Forty Under 40 Award Winner and an executive that is an architect of the longest sellout streak in professional sports history.
As a Corporate Ticket Sales Manager, you will be making cold calls, meeting with C-Level Executives, networking with other professionals, and attending events with qualified Pacers prospects to drive in ticket revenue from local businesses. You will work various community and in-arena events along with all 40+ home games.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Generate revenue from new corporate customers and incremental revenue from current clients
- Sell season ticket packages, nightly suite rentals and group outings
- Make 40-60 cold calls per day along with using email & social media to set 12 appointments per week
- Network with business professionals to grow an extensive referral source base
- Conduct sales presentations to C-level executives within your geographic territory
- Provide exemplary customer service with clients
- Comply with formatted sales presentation
- Daily data entry and reporting for sales tracking
- Participate with all ticket sales related events
- Host prospects and generate new leads at each home game (40+)
- Other duties as assigned
ROLE PLAYERS NEED NOT APPLY. WE’RE LOOKING FOR HALL OF FAMERS!
We are working to develop the best ticket sales department in all of sports. Therefore, we will be very selective in who we add to our team. We’re looking for candidates who are competitive, coachable, detail oriented and who have an entrepreneurial mindset with the desire to climb to the top of the industry. Are you ready to be our next Hall of Famer?
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University. (Sport Management or Business related field preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience (Ticket sales preferred)
- Proven record of achieving sales goals
- Proficient in basic software programs and sales tracking software
- Creative and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Available to work all home games and special events
- Possess a willingness to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.