On-Court Attendants will rotate amongst many jobs, including, but not limited to:
• Setting up the court (pre-game)
• Rebounding for players before the game and during halftime
• Sweeping, wiping the floor
• Distributing water, towels and warm-ups during timeouts
• Folding warm-ups and towels
• Unloading/Loading of equipment
In an effort to promote and maintain the professional atmosphere of our program, On-Court Attendants must follow the policies below.
Please consider these policies carefully before applying to the position:
• Perfect attendance to all assigned games, which fall between October and May (game schedule TBA)
• NO autographs/pictures, chit chat or horsing around while working
• To prevent distractions while working, NO cell phones at work
• This is a job and must be approached with a commitment to serve others in an unselfish and professional manner
• Arrive to work four hours before the game (usually between 3:00-4:00 p.m.) and stay up to an hour and a half after the game (usually between 9:00-10:30 p.m.).
• Be energetic
• Be physically able to perform all duties
• Be able to follow direction
Due to the large volume of applicants, we are unable to check on the status of submitted resumes, applications or answer phone calls or emails. Please do not call or email to check on your application status. A member of our staff will contact you if your qualifications match those of an open position.