To produce and edit content that supports team and organizational initiatives
Primary (Essential) Duties:
- Produce a wide range of video projects from start to finish, taking part in every step of the production process.
- Create team & brand content with a focus on supporting in-arena content & presentation.
- Cover Suns team events, including games, practices, community outreach initiatives and sponsor activations.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization to support their objectives and bring their vision to life.
- Play a role in advancing the Suns’ content efforts, including developing content, sharing best practices & industry trends, and providing expertise around production and post-production practices.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Candidate should possess significant editing experience with a feel for a wide variety of projects, from corporate to cutting edge and everything in between.
- Candidate needs to be well rounded and highly skilled. The ability to operate as a “one-man band” is important.
- Videography experience along with camera & accessary knowledge is preferred. Candidate must know how to adjust settings and achieve certain looks on the fly.
- Knowledge of the NBA, its culture and the Suns is preferred
- Candidate must be a team player
- Creative, collaborative, and energetic approach
- Additional duties as assigned
- Undergraduate Degree
- 3-4 years of related editing & production experience
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Expert in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Candidate will be required to spend the majority of each day looking at a computer monitor. Will need to be able to carry cameras and set up lighting and equipment.
- Overtime hours will be required
- Traditional business hours with the addition of weekends, evenings, holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V