Title: Account Executive – Season Tickets
Reports To: Director of Ticket Sales
Summary: The Iowa Wolves are NBA G League affiliates of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Located in Des Moines, Iowa, the Iowa Wolves are one of the premier franchises in the league and are consistently at the top of the league in attendance. The Iowa Wolves are looking for a motivated sports professional(s) to join our sales staff selling season tickets and partial plans to companies, organizations and individuals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform these essential functions:
- Sell a full menu of ticket products including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages
- Make cold calls from lists provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages; generate own leads through referrals, networking and effective research
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through in-arena tours, external appointments, phone prospecting and events
- Renew existing season ticket accounts
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling ticket packages
- Effectively follow up with customers and prospective customers in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective customers for all ticket sales products
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products
- Work events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives
- Regularly produce accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to take direction without follow up
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, establish a rapport and build strong interpersonal relationships
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.