Timeframe: September 2017 - May 2018 (25 hours a week)
Wage: $10.50/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be eligible.
Summary: Assist in the day-to-day operation and advancement of Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related online activations.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Assist in the creation of Web art and imagery with experience using Photoshop
· Assist in editing/posting Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons videos online
· Assist in the creation, posting and sharing of unique and compelling written content across Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related digital platforms
· Assist in Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related digital communication, moderation and content production
· Assist in compiling digital stats
· Assist in development of social and content strategy
· Regularly work days, nights, weekends and holidays
· Support Sacramento Kings-related digital initiatives
· Third- or fourth-year college student or recent college graduate with focus in digital media, journalism, marketing, communications or related field
· Highly adept in writing stories, from ideation to conducting interviews to integrating multimedia to posting final product online
· Highly adept in Photoshop and designing Web art
· Experience creating, editing and posting videos online
· Working knowledge of the entertainment industry, pop culture and the Sacramento Kings
· Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Vine and emerging digital trends
· Fluency in emoji communication
· A passion for entertainment and technology
· Experience creating Web pages using HTML, CSS and Java Script a plus
· A highly-motivated self-starter