Overview of the Job The Sr. Network Administrator is primarily responsible for the design, engineering and support of the IT infrastructure and related IT operations insuring overall systems availability, scalability, security, compliance and organizational integrity.
Key Skills & Qualifications
1. Expert level of knowledge and experience with the following technologies
- Microsoft Windows Server (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows Desktop OS (all versions)
- Microsoft Active Directory and its components
- Microsoft based DNS
- MS-SQL Server 2000-2012 with clustering, MS- Exchange, MS-Office, MS-IIS, MS-SharePoint
- Microsoft CRM
2. Strong knowledge and experience with networking and security
- Firewalls / Routers /Switches
- VPN / Site-to-site tunnels
- Cisco or Juniper, Junos IOS a plus
3. Installation and Configuration of Virtual Platform
- Provisioning of Virtual Servers
- Server and Disk Clustering
- High Availability and failover
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
4. Best practices and methodologies, (any experience in this area is a plus but not necessary):
- ITIL including Change Management, Incident Management, and Service Desk.
- Knowledge of security audits, SSAE16soc2, Disaster Recovery planning, PII, PCI
- IT Policies and Procedures maintenance and compliance
5. Extensive knowledge of technologies enabling strong diagnostic skills and complex technical problem resolution.
MIS degree preferred and/or experience commensurate with hands on field experience. Min. 10 years hands-on experience with LAN infrastructures; data switches; routers; firewalls; content inspection; NetApp; Checkpoint, LDAP, Linux, Microsoft Active Directory, MS-OS & MS Office applications. Ideal candidate is team oriented, self-motivated, willing to learn the Arena support requirements. Must have A+/LAN certifications and hands-on field experience; Juniper or Cisco certifications a plus. Field experience with Active Directory LAN NetAPP Checkpoint w.MS-OS & MS Office apps. Ideal candidate is team oriented, self-motivated, willing to learn Arena support requirements. Must have A+/ LAN certification & field experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP