This position is responsible for generating revenue by creating and securing long-term and short-term partnership and advertising commitments from mid and large-size companies using the Legends Entertainment District portfolio of outdoor marketing products.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to maintain and manage a customer/prospect database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present ideas/concepts creatively and succinctly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have a minimum 3 year sales experience in the media industry
- Partnership sales in the sports and entertainment industry is a plus, but not required.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and some holidays to meet business needs
- Travel up to 20%
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer