As the Guest Experience Program Director, you are instrumental in planning, building and executing the guest service programs designed to improve the guest experience for all events at The Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Primary (Essential) Duties
- Create a strategic plan to identify external and internal customer service needs, develop objectives and measure results.
- Subject matter expert as it relates to guest experience and sets positive example for front line staff through fan engagement
- Facilitate training for all employees including our food service concessionaire and team shop.
- Liaison between facility vendors and Sports Entertainment Services.
- Partner with operational areas in recruiting, onboarding , training and monitoring performance expectations of event service staff
- Confers with management, supervisors, and employees to gain knowledge of fan feedback to better understand guest experience and team initiatives.
- Design and implement an effective recognition program as it relates to guest experience.
- Provide support to event staff in resolving event day guest issues and complaints.
- Act as a guest consultant for fans through engagement while documenting requests/concerns.
Additional (Non-Essential) Duties:
- Identify additional training and development needs for the company.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent verbal, written communication , and presentation skills
- Content delivery expert
- Dedication to company’s mission and values
- Formalized training at a first-class venue/organization.
- Proven track record of success as a result of implemented training program
- Three to five years of experience in designing /facilitating training and customer service
- Experience working professional sporting events or live entertainment shows preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- A flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and some holidays, to meet business needs.
The physical demands are representative of those required for the employee to be successful in performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities.
Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs. The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V