Why You Should Apply for this Position
The Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) marketplace represents the largest unserved market for women's professional sports in the United States. As the 4th-largest metropolitan area and 5th-largest media market in the U.S., being a part of a dynamic sales driven culture from the ground up - is a unique opportunity.
So, if you thrive on ideation, innovation and have a passion to participate in an extraordinary, league-leading experience, apply now!
As a member of the Dallas Wings Ticket Sales team, you will work closely with the Director of Ticket Sales and Servies in order to generating new business revenue through full season memberships, partial plans, group tickets and premium inventory via phone, face to face presentations and networking events.
- Meet or exceed yearly new season membership sales, group ticket sales and partial plan sales goals
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking, attending chamber of commerce meetings, cold calls, business related networking functions and Dallas Wings games and other Dallas Wings related business events
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects with our CRM system
- Effectively execute sales campaigns and training set forth
- Assist customer service efforts during renewal campaigns
- Assist with other season and group ticket sales duties, as assigned
- Return all phone/e-mail within 24 hours
- Attend all member events
- Work Service Table at all Dallas Wings home games (18 games)
- Live the 5 principles each day: Attitude, Work Ethic, Leadership, Coach-ability and Commitment to the Sports Industry
- Must possess a strong ticket sales desire to help set the standard for the season membership and group sales department throughout the sports industry
- Successful candidates will display the highest levels professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and an eagerness to learn are a must
- Ability to present sales material to large groups and clients
- Provide excellent customer service
Experience and Qualifications
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.