To assist the Youth Programs Department.
Primary (Essential) Duties
- Process registrations for basketball camps
- Actively seek out new camp participants
- Attend both of our summer camps
- Help execute Jr. Suns/Jr. Mercury programs including special events as needed
- Assist with administrative needs
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle fast-paced, sometimes high-stress environment
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Ability to take initiative, be self-motivated and work independently with limited supervision
- Authorization to drive company vehicle
- Knowledgeable in the field of Basketball
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Maximum 20-25 hours per week
- Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Extended periods of time of standing and walking
- Must have housing in the Phoenix metro area for the duration of the internship (Housing will not be provided by Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury)
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer