SUMMARY: The Partner Account Manager delivers unique value to the Sacramento Kings corporate partners through the business management and implementation of all contractual assets. Primary focus is to clearly demonstrate return on partner business objectives in order to ensure maximum partnership retention and renewal rate. The Partner Account Manager must be able to up-sell and renew current partner base.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s):
· Understand and implement all of the Sacramento Kings’ corporate partners’ contractual elements as relevant to assigned accounts.
· Ability to provide added value to the partnership through researching and identifying new business opportunities and activations which achieve partner objectives and return on investment/objective annually.
· Supervise all aspects of project management on assigned accounts to include: Contract Asset Implementation, Broadcast - Radio and Television, Signage, Publications, Activations, Hospitality, Budget Management, Business Development, Relationship Enhancement
· Responsible for the creation, accuracy, presentation and delivery of all business collateral to include: Renewal Presentations & Sales Worksheets, Seasonal Business Plan and Implementation Guide, Mid-Season Reviews, Annual Reports, and Ancillary Partner Communication.
· Ability to manage and prioritize each brand (Kings and Golden 1 Center) and its associated assets as it relates to the Partner Account Manager's portfolio of assigned accounts.
· Various other duties and projects as assigned.
· Ability to Up-Sell and Renew current client base.
Education and/or Experience
·Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; and a minimum of three years related experience.
·Minimum of 5-7 years in an account manager position with a consumer brand, agency or media property.
·Previous sales experience a must.
·Must be able to develop and maintain corporate relationships, with senior level managers/clients.
·Must have in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
·Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
·Must be highly organized with ability to multi-task.
·Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
·Retail sales promotion or marketing experience required.
·Capable of working extended hours such as overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.