To assist the Manager / Assistant Director in all parking duties.
Primary (Essential) Duties
Assigned to cover:
- Talking Stick Resort Arena Garage
- Jefferson Street Garage
- Chase Field Garage
- Work closely with the Event Operations Staffs of the Talking Stick Resort Arena, Jefferson & Chase Field.
- Complete Garage Inspection
- Prepare staff assignments
- Prepare event parking lists
- Conduct Briefings
- Prepared and ready for event(s)
- Cashiers are prepared (paperwork, banks, client/VIP Lists)
- Insure staff is directing guests to proper parking areas
- Stay abreast garage status
- Once event is in, oversee staff cleaning and setting up for egress
- Once the event has concluded reset the garage for the next day
- Have staff complete a final trash run
Complete required paperwork
- Prepare the end of shift/event reports
- Complete the location ledger
- Prepare and make deposit
- Ensure compliance with organizational & department policies and procedures.
- Communicate regularly with department management team regarding matters that impact their duties and staff.
- Handle customer complaints and operational issues
Additional Responsibilities/Non-Essential Duties
- Assist with planning and organizing work by recognizing priorities and deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, e-mail, excel word processing.
- Self-starter, able to function independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to create & maintain a Team environment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all staff levels
- Knowledge of City of Phoenix Street/Transportation, “Traffic Barricade Manual & Requirements”
- 2-4 years of management experience in the parking industry
- Experience with revenue control equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs. This position will be primarily afternoons and evenings.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather
- Able to lift and stage equipment as required.
- The ability to communicate & hear via two-way radio is imperative
- The ability to see the passes and recognize the colors and numbers is essential to the operation of the garage
- Required to work inside and outside the facilities may be exposed to extreme temperatures
- Ability to setup and take down Street Closures/Traffic Restrictions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer