This posting is for our January & June 2018 Membership Associate Classes.
If you are an individual seeking the first step in your sports career and are seeking a tremendous career opportunity, the Atlanta Hawks & Philips Arena have an open door. Throughout the program individuals will be responsible for an individual quota and top performers will be given the ability to advance their sports career internally or externally. As a whole, the department acts as a feeder system to all senior level sales and service positions, as career growth is the main objective of the program. The extensive training program that occurs over the duration of one’s tenure will provide one with all the tools to grow their professional and sales skill sets.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for the Atlanta Hawks via phone and face-to-face presentations. Including, but not limited, to full and partial ticketing packages, premium tickets, group tickets, and premium hospitality packages.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and annual individual performance goals.
- Set and complete out of office sales appointments, as well as conduct in-arena appointments to close new business.
- Making outbound sales calls each day with the goal of generating new ticket revenue.
- Maintaining records of all sales prospecting and customer conversations with our CRM system.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required. All Atlanta Hawks home games will be worked in various capacities including, but not limited to: prospecting appointments, sales tables, and game events.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Ticket Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfort with making outbound cold calls.
- Strong desire to start a career with a team that has ample opportunity for growth.
- Strong work ethic, competitiveness, and a positive attitude.
- Highly motivated with a passion for sales.
- Willingness to learn and study sales, helping make it a career.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Present themselves in a professional manner, and able to interact with all levels of the organization.
The Atlanta Hawks & Philips Arena is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline, and termination. The Company prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; national origin; sexual orientation; gender (including same gender); pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; veteran status; genetic information; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Violation of this policy will result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination.