MANAGER, GROUP TICKET SALES
Drive revenue and assist with achieving overall sales and attendance goals of the Seattle Storm by managing group ticket sales efforts. Work closely with top management in developing programs and revenue generating strategies to increase group sales. Manage a team of account executives focused on group ticket sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and execute group sales and prospecting strategies to maximize revenue generation from the sale of Storm ticket products, with a primary focus on selling group ticket products and experiences.
• Assist with and support efforts to increase season ticket renewal rates and new sales.
• Manage and monetize game-specific events with an emphasis on building relationships with clients that result in large group ticket purchases and repeat business.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Communications, Season Ticket Sales, and Sponsorship Departments to develop theme nights and specific events to maximize group sales.
• Manage sales campaign implementation to achieve or exceed desired goals including call volume, outside appointments, etc.
• Reinforce and practice excellent customer service which increases customer retention and investment.
• Participate in in-arena sales and service opportunities including hosting customers and prospects,
• Attend team and community events for the purpose of making new connections and maximizing sales opportunities.
• Participate in ongoing sales and service training and other professional development opportunities.
• Influence and motivate peers to meet personal and team objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 2-3 years of management and event planning experience; ticket sales experience preferred.
• 4-5 years of sales and service experience; ticket sales experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills; experience with Ticketmaster’s Archtics software preferred.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Meet and/or exceed organizational tickets sales revenue goals.
• Demonstrate ability to manage and grow a client base.
• Possess creative, strategic, and quantitative skills sets.
• Demonstrate a positive and team-oriented attitude.
• Able to work evenings and weekends.
This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the VP of Ticket Sales. Full Seattle Storm employee benefit package.
*The Seattle Storm is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Qualified candidates should apply, submit resume and cover letter detailing interest to:
No phone calls, please.