The Team Attendant's main function is to assist the Head Equipment Manager in various tasks. Champion the company's Mission and Vision, and model the company Values.
Specific Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Protect the moral, legal and financial well-being of the Company (MMP)
- Continually teach associates new and better ways of doing business with and emphasis on STEWARDSHIP, ACCOUNTABILITY, LEADERSHIP and GUEST SERVICE
- Mopping up sweat during games
- Rebounding pre-game/halftime
- Dispensing of water and towels
- Organization and maintenance of warm-ups during game
- Assist with laundry duties; washing/folding and putting away towels/uniforms
- Assist with cleanliness and organization of locker room
- Assist with bench setups/teardown.
- May be asked to help straighten equipment room
- Assist with player/coaches' needs as directed by supervisor
- Stock refrigerators
- Assist Equipment Manager with any other duties assigned
- Assist visiting teams with moving and unloading equipment.
- Other duties assigned to you by staff of visiting team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays on a flexible schedule
- Required to be at the arena 3 ½ prior to game time
- Must have great communication skills
- Able to work well with others
- Able to take direction
- Able to multi-task
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Exposed to frequent walking, standing, twisting
- Must be able to communicate in English
I have read and understand the essential job tasks and my responsibilities as outlined above. The requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities. I possess the abilities and aptitude to perform each duty proficiently. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.