This position is responsible for servicing, retaining and upselling Season Ticket Members for the Austin Spurs. Additionally, the Service & Retention Representative will support the Ticket Sales & Service Manager with fulfilling benefits for the franchise. The eligible candidate will carry a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: service experience, conflict resolution, active listening, time management, adaptability, creativity, willingness to learn, influencing skills, and ability to build and maintain relationships.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Achieve retention, season ticket member attendance and new sales goals thru service-based prospecting, networking, and strategic planning; demonstrate proactive service with "surprise and delight" mentality
- Assist Ticket Sales & Service Manager in fulfilling benefits for Austin Spurs Season Ticket Members
- Sharing information important to all season ticket members such as weekly reports, game reminders, roster changes, event invites, etc
- Service & Retention Representative will plan and execute special event to positively influence renewal intentions; action items include researching and booking event space, creating event themes and gathering vendors to complete entertainment and hospitality needs
- Included are events for all season ticket members and exclusive VIP events for premium members
- Handling in-office redemptions of unused ticket exchange, bring-a-friend vouchers, and purchase of additional tickets by season ticket members
- Preparing mid-season and post-season season ticket member satisfaction surveys
- Developing a touchpoint plan for all account representatives
- Sending season ticket member attendance reports to account representatives and management after every 3 games
- Helping us get to know our season ticket members
- Examples: Learning occupations, kids’ and pets’ names, birthdays, favorite sports teams, alma maters, activities outside of work/school, hobbies
- Building and executing plan to increase season ticket member game and event attendance
- Establish relationships by acting as the primary service contact for Austin Spurs Season Ticket Members and fulfilling day-to-day service requests
- Ensuring a solid relationship is formed with every season ticket member and the Spurs organization
- The relationship can exist through an account representative and/or service & retention representative. These relationships are to be formed through a combination of seat visits, conversations at events, phone calls, e-mails, and LinkedIn.
- Assisting Ticket Sales & Service Manager with implementation of auto-renewal program
- Collaborate and make recommendations to Director of Business Operations, Ticket Sales & Service Manager and other Austin Spurs staff to enhance fan experience based on Season Ticket Member feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college
- 1-3 Years of service and/or sales background
- 0-2 Years of Ticketmaster Archtics practice/understanding
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain favorable relationships
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet several deadlines simultaneously while working flexible hours including, evenings, weekends, some holidays & event nights.
- Ability to provide active listening and conflict managing skills
- Aptitude for influencing others in a positive and effective manner
- Ability to walk, bend/stoop, push/pull and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.