Description of the Job: The Motion Graphics Designer / Animator is a full time position within the Creative department. This individual is responsible for producing and creating different forms of motion graphics, animations and visual effects in support of various HEAT Group and AmericanAirlines Arena brands, retail spaces, properties, venues and live events.
1. Produce and create different forms of animations, motion graphics and visual effects for various types of displays, video formats, digital signage systems, broadcast, web and social media platforms; including HEATv, Fox Sports, heat.com, aaarena.com MiamiMediaMesh, Ad Blaster, Ziris Canvas monitor walls, Projection walls, Way-finding, Fascia ribbons and other forms of LEDs.
2. Conceptualize, design and transform ideas and scripts into clear, fluid, highly effective pieces of visual communications such as animated logos & titles, show opens, advertising, sports broadcasting packages, promos, etc.
3. Produce and create motion graphics and animations that effectively promote upcoming events, and utilize all available technologies to greatly enhance the theme and production value of such events.
4. Design and create graphic elements for use in support of other departments, including Basketball Operations, Broadcasting, Marketing, Web, Social, Retail and Ticket Sales.
5. Assist in the Pre and Post-production for all related photo and video shoots.
6. Assist in the creation, production, programming and scheduling of all HEAT Group's and AmericanAirlines Arena’s contractual commitments for internal & external advertising content.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or Industry Equivalent in Computer Graphics Motion Design and/or Animation. 3 to 5 years' experience creating professional level motion graphics, animations and/or visual effects. Must be proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop; strong general knowledge of Cinema 4D is a major plus.