Chicago Bulls Charities: Chicago Bulls Charities is the charitable arm of the Chicago Bulls. As an organization, the Bulls have established a history of community service by contributing time, materials, resources and financial donations to organizations that share our commitment to youth education, health and wellness, violence prevention, and military and first responder support.
Position Summary: For the 2017-18 season, Chicago Bulls Charities is seeking enthusiastic 50/50 raffle representatives who are looking to gain knowledge within the sports industry. You will have the opportunity to raise money for several Chicagoland community causes, earn great rewards for exceptional performance and have the experience of working for a professional organization. The position is part-time and pays $12 per hour.
- Sell raffle tickets to fans pre-game through the end of third quarter
- Educate fans and spread awareness about the 50/50 program and how it contributes to Chicago Bulls Charities
- Responsible for accurate cash count and ticket distribution
- Understand the overall vision of Chicago Bulls Charities
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have strong sales and communication skills
- Must be punctual, self-motivated, and fearless in approaching guests
- Must be committed to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must wear black slacks and black or brown dress shoes on game day
- Must be at least 18 years old