The Box Office Manager will manage day-to-day operations of the Box Office relating to Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Games, Concerts, Family Shows and University of Memphis Basketball Games. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the creation and management of non-Grizzlies event manifests, main liaison with Arena Operations Staff, Show Promoters and Ticketmaster support staff, event settlements, daily box office settlements and staff training. The Box Office Manager will report directly to the VP, Ticket Operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds and manages all Concert/Family Show events on Ticketmaster Host ticketing system
- Manages all daily Box Office internal controls
- Works directly with show promoters from event build through show settlement. Must respond to promoter requests.
- Works directly with Ticketmaster representative in implementing updates or system revisions and ensuring system efficiency and event accuracy throughout course of each event.
- Manages all event inventory
- Prepares daily Box Office settlement reports for Finance Department
- Manages all Customer Service issues and responds promptly to customer needs or requests
- Responsible for staff training of 25 part-time staff members as well as providing training updates to full time Box Office Staff
- Assists Booking Director in scaling of concert and family show manifests
- Manages daily bank used for window sales and orders cash per show request
- Prepares banks for window sales staff
- Provides daily event sales reports
- Manage scheduling of full and part time staff for all Events, Grizzlies and Tigers games
- Manage Will-Call and take active steps in reducing will call volume and event day issues
- Must be proactive in discovering, learning and implementing the latest system technologies including mobile and paperless ticket distribution
- Process all internal ticket requests
- Other duties as assigned