Job Title: Database & CRM Specialist
Department: Business Intelligence
Reports to: Database & CRM Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Date Modified: 10/4/2017
The Data & CRM Specialist is responsible for the on-going support and execution of CRM functions for the organization. This role is the day-today contact for user questions and will manage the process for ensuring accurate user input.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform these essential functions:
- Support the day-to-day management of the Microsoft CRM database and KORE DWA data warehouse, including data imports, data hygiene and user management.
- Support the collection and management of all customer related data.
- Efficiently route prospects to sales staff, monitor sales activity and provide reporting on sales effectiveness.
- Maintain a best in class training curriculum for new and existing users.
- Collaborate with team to drive collection of critical data elements to enrich customer data and increase customer relationships.
- Assemble target lists for direct mail and email campaigns.
- Maintain and monitor CRM dashboards.
- Stay informed on new CRM features and provide information for potential process improvements.
- Provides end-users with technical support as needed.
- Support the efforts of the Sales Operations & Data Supervisor, providing backup across all.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Computer skills required: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Ability to manage specific processes and tasks in the department under supervision.
- Proven problem solver with strong attention to detail.
Experience: 1+ years of experience in Database marketing, database management or IT-related roles is preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.:
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL strongly preferred.
Supervisory Responsibility, if any: This position has supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment. Office hours are typically Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-5:00PM. In addition to working office hours staff are required to work Timberwolves and Lynx home games, in addition to external events including but not limited to: charity and networking events. Work is generally sedentary in nature. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. This job also operates in a sports arena, which includes bleachers/steps.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and exchange information with others both in person and over the telephone. The employee frequently is required to remain in a stationary position, as well as operate computers and other office equipment, such as a copy machine, printer and telephone. Staff will frequently ascend and descend bleachers/steps and traverse around the arena both on event days and non-event days. Staff may occasionally move boxes of merchandise weighing up to 30 pounds.
Position may require travel to external events.
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx are an equal employment opportunity organization.