Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center, Home Depot Center, Los Angeles Kings (NHL), Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG Presents, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies.
TIMBERWOLVES TEAM STORE at the TARGET CENTER is currently seeking qualified candidates for part-time Sales Associate positions (20-25hrs wk). The Candidates must provide great customer service, be able to suggestive sell, and greet customers with an outgoing and friendly attitude. Be able to hit sales goals, and be able to learn product knowledge of the merchandise. Must be able to adapt and learn tasks quickly. Inventory, stocking, merchandising, and light housekeeping is also part of the job duties. Must be able to work in a DIVERSE, HIGH VOLUME, and FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT.
- Outgoing and friendly
- All applicants must have a high school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Applicants must be 18yrs of age or older.
- Prior retail sales or stadium, arena experience a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to read, listen, and communicate with customers and peers.
- Applicant must be dependable and committed to working a varying schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Shifts will be depending on the events schedule, must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced, busy sales environment.
- All sales associates must be available to work during at least 90% of all home games.
This position also requires that you pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Assist the store management with all store duties such as opening & closing of the store and ensuring store is maintained and fully stocked.
- Recommend, select, and help locate merchandise based on customer need.
- Have a keen eye for displaying and promoting merchandise.
- Possess strong cash handling experience.
- Maintain store cleanliness at all times.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Able to lift and move items up to fifty pounds.
- Have good working knowledge of a POS/ register system.
- Possess excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Be punctual and have good attendance.
- Be professional and respect all customers and staff.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus - Spanish or Japanese
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of retail experience.
Please use the following link to apply for the position: https://www.aegworldwide.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=5494&CurrentPage=1
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employees job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.