AEG is one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Anschutz Company, owns, controls or is affiliated with a collection of companies including over 100 of the world’s preeminent facilities. AEG Merchandise supports the variety of teams and events that play within the multiple venues AEG owns and/or manages, as well as several live sports and entertainment events around the world. AEG Merchandise powers over 70 e-commerce storefronts for sports teams and special events including TimberwolvesTeamStore.com, LakersStore.com, TeamLAstore.com and AmgenTourofCaliforniaStore.com.
Supervisor Retail Store will be responsible for effectively leading our sales associate employees in customer service, product knowledge and Retail operations. The position requires that you are able to work well with co-workers, possess the ability to excel in a fast-paced exciting environment and are able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. You will report directly to the Merchandise Retail Operations Manager. Must be able to work in a diverse, high volume, and fast paced environment.
- Assist in opening and closing the store
- Have a keen eye for displaying and promoting merchandise
- Understands the flow of merchandise from the warehouse to the store
- Operate POS systems and trouble shoot issues regarding the POS systems
- Possess strong cash handling experience
- Keep store stocked, clean, and organized
- Supervise sales associate staff
- Reconcile event and/or daily drops
- Disperse floating banks and change to cash registers
- Assist in cycle counts and store inventories
- Effectively delegate duties to employees and supervise productivity
- Help restock store kiosks and re-order merchandise when necessary
- A minimum education level of High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Skilled in all job functions within a retail operation
- Ability to train new employees
- Ability to read and understand reports, policies, and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Able to lift and move items up to fifty (50) pounds
- Possess excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work flexible hours
Please use the following link to apply for the position: https://www.aegworldwide.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=5602&CurrentPage=1
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today’s business climate.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employees job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.